Frequently asked Questions
Expand & Collapse items
How to place an order?
1. Select your item.
2. Choose the (SIZE/ COLOUR/ QUANTITY). You can also check our Size Guide Chart before adding the selected item in ‘ADD TO CART’.
3. Click on ‘ADD TO CART’.
4. You will find ‘CART’ appears at the top next to where the pages are listed.
5. Click on the ‘CART’, you will find the summary of your purchase. On the same page underneath the total amount, you’ll find a box space to enter your ‘COUPON CODE’ if there is any offer on going. Enter it and click on ‘APPLY COUPON’ so that the system can take it off from the amount payable.
6. Then opt for ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’.
7. Carry on to next step, you will be asked to fill in your shipping details (your shipping details or if you want to ship to a different address).
8. After clicking on ‘PLACE ORER’, you will be directed to a secure payment gateway to complete the payment.
7. Once payment settled, you will receive an order confirmation email to your email address.
8. Upon shipment, you will receive an updated email for your Tracking Number which you can use at anytime to track your parcel prior to arrival to your place or country.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following methods of payment – Bank Transfer, Cash on Delivery, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit and PayPal.
When will I be charged?
Payment is charged immediately after security checks from your bank issuer and our payment processor gateway.
How do I know my order has been placed successfully?
We will send you an acknowledgement email on successful completion of an order on the site. This email will detail the order that you have placed and will give you an order reference number. We would advise you to keep this email safely as you will need your order reference number for any further queries which you may have. Failure to provide us with an order reference number on request will result in a delay with your enquiry. Once your order has been accepted and dispatched to you we will send you a confirmation email.
I did not receive a confirmation email
Please contact us if you do not receive an acknowledgement email and we will make sure it is not a problem with our system. Acknowledgement emails are generated and sent automatically once an order has been successfully completed. You may need to check your mailbox as it may be treating our emails as spam or junk mail and you should check your spam or junk mail folders to make sure they have not gone directly to this location. You may also need to ensure that all of the details entered are correct, please pay particular attention to your payment card details, email address and delivery addresses.
The item/size I ordered is out of stock. Why was it on the website?
All items are subject to availability. Generally, if an item is showing on our website then it is available to order. However, during busy periods we may be in a position where we cannot supply an item or there may be an unexpected delay in despatch. Our system does not record individual size quantities, if you order several items in the same size you may experience a slight delay. If this is the case, we will let you know as soon as possible and will offer to substitute the item for another item of similar style/colour/ size or we will offer a refund.
How long will my order take to be processed?
We endeavour to process orders as quickly as possible as we know how exciting it is to get your order promptly, however please allow 24 – 72 working hours as a guide.